Change View Options for DNA Sequences
How do I change the way my DNA sequence is displayed?
You can change the way a DNA sequence is displayed in the Map and Sequence panels using the side toolbar and via the View menu
Use the Side Toolbar
Use the side toolbar buttons to change how your DNA sequence and associated features are displayed. Some side toolbar options are specific to Map view or Sequence view.
Use the following links to learn more about each Toolbar option.
1. See - Show or Hide Enzymes
2. See - Show or Hide Features
3. See - Show or Hide Primers
4. See - Show or Hide Translations and ORFs
5. See - Show or Hide Colors
6. See - Show Features on the DNA Line
7. See - Show or Hide Feature Labels
10. See - Display a Minimap
12. See - Choose 1- or 3-Letter Amino Acid Codes
13. See - Adjust the Line Width in Sequence View
14. See - Show or Hide Aligned Sequences
Use The View Menu
Access further display options by clicking the View menu.